Hey people!
Today, let me introduce you to one of our greatest friend 6 Respect has.
His/Her name is Kai-Ning, Richard. (P.S. call her Kai-Ning please). According to Annabelle, you know, the insane one, ya, she said his/her sick talkings are hilarious. And Annabelle even said Kai-Ning is cute! Okay, she said, "the cute B.I." That's the exact statement by the way, I didn't fake any part of it. Haha. So, he/she is in love with Facebook and Maple. If anyone of you hasn't have her as a friend, I think you could consider adding him/her as one on both Facebook and Maple. Let's see. What else?
Oh yeah! He/She is an artist. Wow. How could I almost forget?! Oh man. Anyway, he/she seldom draw girls. So, I guess that's all I can say about him/her? I'm not him/her in the first place so I can't tell you lots of stuff about him/her. Haha. By the way, she's a frog freak. And food freak I guess. Now, I'm done introducing so I'll go on with the recommendations.
Want to know more about Kai-Ning, please visit her web/blog at:
http://www.freewebs.com/frogged-out/index.htm
Okay, I'm done now! Nothing else to add. And if you ask me why I didn't talk about my life today, cos I guess it's nothing special, as usual, so I'll just introduce this friend to you guys. So, goodbye, see ya tomorrow!
**Note to Kai-Ning only: you owe me something for introducing you to others. especially the part about Facebook and Maple. Haha! Okay, fine, I'm kidding.
