One-Oh-Fivee ❤ ![]() 41 Beloveds. ♥ Alethea ♥ Alison ♥ Anne ♥ Averyn ♥ Belle ♥ Bernadette ♥ Charlene ♥ Claire ♥ Clarissa ♥ Fathoum ♥ Grace ♥ Jacqueline ♥ Jezebel ♥ JiaJia ♥ Jiamin ♥ Joey ♥ Kai-Ning ♥ Kartina ♥ Laura ♥ Lauren ♥ Maoqi ♥ Nadiah ♥ Nerin ♥ Nicola ♥ Nicole Lee ♥ Nicole See ♥ Pearl ♥ Rachel ♥ Regina ♥ Ria ♥ Ricci ♥ Ruo Jun ♥ Sarah ♥ Sharon ♥ Sherilyn ♥ Sophia ♥ Syairah ♥ Tasha ♥ Vanessa ♥ Venus ♥ Wan Shan Kindly SHOO if you don't like anything here. The Class Commitee ❤ CHAIRPERSON - Kai-Ning VICE CHAIR 1- Nicola VICE CHAIR 2 - Alison TRESURERS - Alethea & Regina IT REPS - Charlene & Grace SPORTS REP - Ria & Fathoum EL REP - Sophia LITERATURE REP - Vanessa MATHS REP - Pearl SCIENCE REP - Nicole See D&T REP - Belle HOME EC REP - Nicole Lee ART REP - Lauren HISTORY REP - Sarah CHINESE REP - Jezebel NE REP - Averyn ENVIRONMENT REPS - Joey & Syairah CANTEEN REP - Sharon MUSIC REP - Mao Qi **More to add, tag on tag board . Important Dates ❤ Events -East Coast Beach Picnic- -Last Day of School:'(- RandomTests&CA DATES 28 Jul[Monday] 31 Jul[Thursday] [TB Pg 13~15 & 20] [****POSTPONED!****] 1st Aug[Friday] (Chinese Cindrella) [****POSTPONED!****] 4th Aug[Monday] 5th Aug[Tuesday] [pg 13~15&20] 6th Aug[Wednesday] 7th Aug[Thursday] [Chinese Cinderella] - Cl/ML-50mins Time: 1315-1415 12th Aug[Tuesday] -Time: 1245-1315 14th Aug[Thursday] -Time: 1115-1215- 15th Aug[Friday] -Time: 1215-1315- CA4 SCHEDULE:) 15th Sept[Monday] 22nd Sept[Monday] EOYs SCHEDULE:) 25th Sept[Thursday] 26th Sept[Friday] 29th Sept[Monday] 3rd Oct[Friday] 6th Oct[Monday] 7th Oct[Tuesday] 8th Oct[Wednesday] 9th Oct[Thursday] ***END OF EOYS!!*** 13th Oct[Monday] Birthdays January February March April May June July August September October November December **More to add, tag on tag board. Our Audiences ❤ Please Tag with your BIG name Music ❤ The Birthday Song - Corrinne May
Exits ❤ Tag to be linked (: ♥ Jia Min :) ♥ Alison :) ♥ Jezebel :) ♥ Nicole Lee :) ♥ Kai Ning :) ♥ Ria :) ♥ Sophia :) ♥ Tasha :) ♥ Claire :) ♥ Anne :) ♥ Venus :) ♥ 106'08 :) ♥ 206'09 :) ♥ Kimmie, 106'08 :) ♥ 104'08 :) ♥ Chermaine, 104'08 :) ♥ 103'08 :) Rewind To The Past ❤ January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 Credits ❤ Jiamin Kai-Ning |
♥'Tuesday, October 7, 2008 Longkang. Tuesday, Oct 7, 2008 Just now was the weirdest moment of the year, and I mean it. Nothing so significant happened in the whole year. I was like, very very pissed after the science exam today. I bet I failed with flying nuts. I went home hell bent to do my stupid art coursework, (which is due tomorrow, Weds), so I wouldn't fail art. Rachel decided to tag along you know, to do art with me. Anyway, I have a lovely collection of art materials so she could borrow them as well. From 11am to 5pm we painted, messed up the (read: my) room, and joked about how retarded unicorns would looks with corncobs on their heads. I finished my colour concepts, my concept sketches and reference sketches. I was seriously doing a lot of work okay! But I really really really wanted to go catch.. Catch.. Catch fishes in the longkang next to the bus stop where I alight after school. == Right. But I am serious! I want to go catch fishes in the longkang! So I bargained and bargained and bargained with Rachel and she said she would go catch fishes in the big fat not smelly clear water drain outside my estate after a change, YAY! So I gave her 5 minutes and we went to the big fat not smelly clear water drain outside my estate. :B Oh no. When we reached at the drain, there were weird people donning masks and long grass sticks of doom cutting the grass. So like, they were scaring off my fish! The big grass sticks were loud and dropping grass into my precious clear longkang water, NOOOO. So me and Rachel waited at the side and hoped the masked grass-stickers would go away and they did after a long and boring 5 minutes. -sigh- It was very hard to get into the drain, and when we finally did (very comically, as the whole bus stop were wondering what the hell we were doing crawling in to a drain), we decided my sister were to act as foreman, and watch over us. She didn't want to get into the drain anyway. We slid and and slipped down to the STEEP drain. And guess what. WE SCARED ALL THE FISH AWAY! We were super noisy and disruptive. The fish could hear us coming from a mile away, didn't help that the grass-stick people and their loud ugly long grass-sticks scared them away in the first place. o o ___ o |\/ o \ |/\___/ o o ___ o ----- BYE KAI-NING. |\/ o \ |/\___/ o o ___ o |\/ o \ |/\___/ Idiot fish. There was more disturbance, but that is far from interesting. Workmen in muddy boots can STOMPING on the precious clear water making it mud water. Yuck. After that.. We could hunt in peace! YeahYEAHYEEEAH. So there are no fish, we conformed it after the water was still calm and muddy. So we just sat on the drain with our butts on on side of the longkang and feet resting on the other, it looked like this. ![]() So we happy happy happy fish fish fish and only get tadpoles. And Rachel said, "The tadpoles look like sperm..!" And I guess I couldn't agree more. After all, we had about 20 or more of the sperm-like creatures, plus a dead exoskeleton of a crab, and not forgetting the fish lacking a body but still kept its head and tail. It's entrails were the only things holding the fish (?) together. The sperm were attack the dead animals, feasting on them lustily (pun intended), greedy little mouths holding on the decaying matter. Stupid little sperm-things they were, really. We were getting very very very bored of catching black sperm, so we decided to beef up our little adventure. We jumped daringly from side to side, doing the "freak walk" (walking with each leg on opposite side of the drain, shuffling forward), that made me laugh like the mad man I was. Harder to laugh really, when your legs are almost 180`. The usual passerby amah and malay aunties questioned our sanity (or the lack of it), but hey, nothing deters us. UNTIL RACHEL DROPPED HER PHONE IN THE LONGKANG! EUGGGH! UNTIL I FELL INTO THE LONGKANG AND GOT WET WITH SHIT WATER! EGAD! UNTIL MY SISTER TRIPPED OVER HER OWN FOOT AND CUT HERSELF! Haha! We ended our adventure with a bang, that's for sure. Peace Rich. |