One-Oh-Fivee ❤ ![]() 41 Beloveds. ♥ Alethea ♥ Alison ♥ Anne ♥ Averyn ♥ Belle ♥ Bernadette ♥ Charlene ♥ Claire ♥ Clarissa ♥ Fathoum ♥ Grace ♥ Jacqueline ♥ Jezebel ♥ JiaJia ♥ Jiamin ♥ Joey ♥ Kai-Ning ♥ Kartina ♥ Laura ♥ Lauren ♥ Maoqi ♥ Nadiah ♥ Nerin ♥ Nicola ♥ Nicole Lee ♥ Nicole See ♥ Pearl ♥ Rachel ♥ Regina ♥ Ria ♥ Ricci ♥ Ruo Jun ♥ Sarah ♥ Sharon ♥ Sherilyn ♥ Sophia ♥ Syairah ♥ Tasha ♥ Vanessa ♥ Venus ♥ Wan Shan Kindly SHOO if you don't like anything here. The Class Commitee ❤ CHAIRPERSON - Kai-Ning VICE CHAIR 1- Nicola VICE CHAIR 2 - Alison TRESURERS - Alethea & Regina IT REPS - Charlene & Grace SPORTS REP - Ria & Fathoum EL REP - Sophia LITERATURE REP - Vanessa MATHS REP - Pearl SCIENCE REP - Nicole See D&T REP - Belle HOME EC REP - Nicole Lee ART REP - Lauren HISTORY REP - Sarah CHINESE REP - Jezebel NE REP - Averyn ENVIRONMENT REPS - Joey & Syairah CANTEEN REP - Sharon MUSIC REP - Mao Qi **More to add, tag on tag board . Important Dates ❤ Events -East Coast Beach Picnic- -Last Day of School:'(- RandomTests&CA DATES 28 Jul[Monday] 31 Jul[Thursday] [TB Pg 13~15 & 20] [****POSTPONED!****] 1st Aug[Friday] (Chinese Cindrella) [****POSTPONED!****] 4th Aug[Monday] 5th Aug[Tuesday] [pg 13~15&20] 6th Aug[Wednesday] 7th Aug[Thursday] [Chinese Cinderella] - Cl/ML-50mins Time: 1315-1415 12th Aug[Tuesday] -Time: 1245-1315 14th Aug[Thursday] -Time: 1115-1215- 15th Aug[Friday] -Time: 1215-1315- CA4 SCHEDULE:) 15th Sept[Monday] 22nd Sept[Monday] EOYs SCHEDULE:) 25th Sept[Thursday] 26th Sept[Friday] 29th Sept[Monday] 3rd Oct[Friday] 6th Oct[Monday] 7th Oct[Tuesday] 8th Oct[Wednesday] 9th Oct[Thursday] ***END OF EOYS!!*** 13th Oct[Monday] Birthdays January February March April May June July August September October November December **More to add, tag on tag board. Our Audiences ❤ Please Tag with your BIG name Music ❤ The Birthday Song - Corrinne May
Exits ❤ Tag to be linked (: ♥ Jia Min :) ♥ Alison :) ♥ Jezebel :) ♥ Nicole Lee :) ♥ Kai Ning :) ♥ Ria :) ♥ Sophia :) ♥ Tasha :) ♥ Claire :) ♥ Anne :) ♥ Venus :) ♥ 106'08 :) ♥ 206'09 :) ♥ Kimmie, 106'08 :) ♥ 104'08 :) ♥ Chermaine, 104'08 :) ♥ 103'08 :) Rewind To The Past ❤ January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 Credits ❤ Jiamin Kai-Ning |
♥'Saturday, October 18, 2008 Please don't hate me ((: Question 1: Basics...What is your name? (Richard) Chua Kai-Ning Question 2: Spell your name backwards: gniN-iaK auhC (drahciR) Question 3: Date of birth: 26 Feb 1995 Question 4: Male or female? Dunno, lawl. Question 5: Astrological sign: Twin Fish Question 6: Nicknames: Rich, Richie, Ningy, Ningums Question 7: Occupation? Work-o-holic artist. xD Question 8: Height: 161cm Question 9: Weight: 45kg Question 10: Hair color: Brown Question 11: Eye color: Brown Question 12: Where were you born? On a taxi.. No, just kidding! National University Hospital! Question 13: Where do you reside now? Singapore, mostly strapped to a bed with a straightjacket on. Question 14: Age: Waaay too old. Question 15: Screen names: Rapsodias de Verano, Rapsodias, Threshold, frogged-out Question 16: E-mail address: i_love_froggys@hotmail.com Question 17: What does your screen name stand for? Song of the Summer (Rapsodias de Verano) Question 18: What is your lj name? Don't use LiveJournal Question 19: What does your LJ name stand for? Don't use LiveJournal Question 20: Pets: Two cats, Roeroe and Bubu. A lot of dead pets too. Question 21: Number of candles you blew out on your last birthday cake? Isn't that just like asking my age? I didn't have a celebration last year, xD Question 22: Piercings? Too chicken. Question 23: Tattoo's? Too young Question 24: Righty or lefty? Right Question 25: Wearing: Black Question 26: Hearing: Can't Help falling in Love with You (chiense version) - F4 Question 27: Feeling: Tired and undoubtly bored. Question 28: Eating/drinking: Nothing I guess Question 29: Have you ever been in love? No.. Question 30: How many people have you told "I love you"? One.. Not real person.. Haha. Question 31: How many people have you been in love with? None really. :P I'm so boring! Question 32: Does someone in your family wear a toupee? No, ew! Question 33: Do you have any nieces or nephews? 2 nieces Question 34: Do you have step parents? No.. Question 35: Has your family ever disowned another member of your family? No, that's horrid Question 36: If so for what? No disowning. Yet! (sure to be me) Question 37: Did some of your family come to America from another country? I live in Singapore.. Question 38: Music Stuff...What song do you swear was written about you or your life? Techno stuff, I guess..? Question 39: What's the most embarrasing cd you own? Dick Lee..? Question 40: What's the best cd you own? Don't have :P Lily Allen? I don't buy CDs! Question 41: What song do you absolutely hate? Don't really have. Rap I guess.. A bit? Question 42: Do you sing in the shower? No, haha! Know some people who do. IN 105!! Question 43: What song reminds you of that special someone? Oxygen - Scooter Question 44: Okay, I Name An Artist And I Give A Lyric From Any One Of Their Songs: Pink: Something something something you and your hand tonight? Question 45: Aerosmith: No idea, seriously. Question 46: Madonna: Time goes by.. So slowly.. Question 47: Korn: No idea Question 48: Backstreet Boys: Bye, bye, bye? Question 49: The Beatles: Hey Jude... Don't make it bad.. Question 50: Sublime: Dunno who they are! Question 51: J.Lo: Who..? Question 52: *Nsync: Dunno.. Question 53: Limp Bizkit: Dunno! Question 54: Britney Spears: Gimme more, gimme more..? Question 55: Creed: Who..? I dunno them.. Question 56: Enrique Iglesias: Do you know what it feels like.. Loving someone who's in a rush to throw you away.. Question 57: Good Charlotte: Take a look at my life.. All black. Question 58: Christina Aguilera: WOOOOOOOAAAH! Candyman! Question 59: Eminem: Daddy's gonna buy you a mockingbird.. Question 60: New Found Glory: Say whut? I dunno them. Question 61: Kelly Clarkson: Because of you I never strayed to far fromt he sidewalk.. Right..? Question 62: Kelly Osbourne: I dunno her songs, only that she goes to Tokyo and do dumb stuff on Discovery Travel & Living, haha! Question 63: Mandy Moore: Dunno, dunno. Question 64: Eve: Who? Adam & Eve that eve? She sang songs meh? Question 65: Aaliyah: Dunno, dunno.. Funny name.. Dunno. Question 66: Nelly: Dunno.. Dunno. Question 67: Alicia Keys: Kaaaarma..? Question 68: Incubus: No idea, dunno, dunno. Question 69: Favorites: Color: Black Question 70: Food: Anything edible. Question 71: Song: Don't have, got alot (current one, Immigrant song ny Led zep!) Question 72: Show: Pimp my Ride? Question 73: Band/singer: Cliff, Roeroe, & me ;) <3 Question 74: Animal: I dunno, something that doesn't bite? Question 75: Movie: I don't really like movies.. Question 76: Pair of shoes: Anything that doesn't make me look like a clown. Has to be black! Question 77: Actor: Myself, kidding! I dunno. Question 78: Actress: Dunno even more. Question 79: Potato chip: Ewww! Don't like the stuff. Question 80: Drink: Water, cold water. Brrr. Question 81: Alcholic drink: Red. Question 82: Holiday: Somewhere with no sun. Question 83: Perfume/cologne: Something that doesn't make me smell bad is all, haha! Maybe that new Hugo XX & XY thing that I've never tried. xD Question 84: Pizza topping: Ham! Meat! MEAT! Question 85: Jello flavor: Jelly? Lychee I guess. Question 86: Lunch meat: Ham..? Lunch meat? Question 87: Board game: Chess, and I don't like it very much already. Question 88: Video game: Guitar Hero? Question 89: Website: DeviantArt! Question 90: Book: I like a few.. The Little Prince, Art books.. I guess? Question 91: Computer game: Audition and a bit of Maplestory Question 92: Cereal: Dont touch the stuff, ews.. Question 93: Comedian: Don't have.. Question 94: Dessert: CHOCOLATE ice cream Question 95: Disney character: I don't know.. I have no idea really. Question 96: Clothing store: Have no certain preference. As long as it's black and looks good. Question 97: Past time: Art of all kinds. Question 98: Teacher: Mr Kenneth Goh from Ngee Ann Primary? Question 99: Childhood toy: Oh.. This bolster thing :P Question 100: Carnival game/ride: I hate those places ): Question 101: Candy bar: Eugh, Candy. Question 102: Magazine: FHM? Kidding! Haha, I dont' have. Question 103: Salad dressing: Thousand Island.. Question 104: Thing to do on the weekend: Go somewhere in town and draw. Question 105: Hot drink: Don't like hot drink.. Question 106: Season: Whatever we have here in Singapore. Question 107: Sport to watch: Oh, no no no! No sports! I guess table tennis is the only thing I won't wince at. Question 108: Person to talk to online: Myself. Just type nonsense to myself. Question 109: Bedroom/Sleeping Habits: Do you have posters on your wall? No. Question 110: If so of what? My art Question 111: Do you have a tv in your bedroom? Hell, I wish. Question 112: How many pillows are on your bed? Two! Question 113: Do you have your own phone line in your bedroom? No, my handphne serves me well. Question 114: Do you listen to music while trying to fall asleep? All the time. Question 115: Describe the last nightmare you had: Failed Art and Literature.. Question 116: Do you sleep with stuffed animals? All my froggies! Question 117: How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed? Two. Question 118: Do you sleep in any unusual positions? I don't know what is unusual.. I guess I can count as pretty normal.. Question 119: Do you have to share your bedroom with a sibling? Not anymore! Huzzah! Question 120: Do you snore? No, thank goodness! Question 121: How about drool? Well.. Yeah, a bit. == Question 122: Do you have an alarm clock in your room? Yes, I use my handphone though. Question 123: What color is the carpet in your room? I have no carpet! It will collect icky dust.. Question 124: What's under your bed? Nothing? Not even dust bunnies! <#3 Question 125: This or that...Beach/mountains: Mountains, less sun. Question 126: Donuts/bagels: Doughnuts, never tried bagels. Question 127: Day/night: Night, no sun, more awake. Question 128: Wicked witch of the east/wicked witch of the west: East I guess.. I live there! Question 129: Heaven/hell: Don't believe in either.. Heaven sounds good though! Question 130: Coffee/tea: Coffee, it keeps you moving! Question 131: Britney/Christina: Neither! Augh! Question 132: Swiss cheese/american cheese: What's the difference? Question 133: Real World/Road Rules: Huh? Question 134: Backstreet Boys/*Nsync: Neither! Auugh! Question 135: Silver/gold: Silver, prettier! Question 136: Nike/Adidas: Nike..? Question 137: McDonalds/Taco Bell: Macs..? Question 138: Sweet/sour: Sour, I like lemons, so life can give me as many as it wants, I'll just suck them. Question 139: Punk/emo: Neither! Augh! Question 140: Hot/cold: Cold, too much heat where I am. Question 141: Winter/summer: Summer I guess.. Used to it. Question 142: Spring/fall: FALL! Leaves. Question 143: Operas/plays: Plays, I'm scared my glasses will break at an Opera. Question 144: Read/watch tv: Reading. Question 145: Cd's/tapes: CDs Question 146: Dvd's/vhs: DVDs Question 147: Old/new: New Question 148: Shorts/skirts: Shorts Question 149: Pink/red: Red Question 150: Colored pictures/black and white photos: Coloured. Question 151: Meat/vegetables: MEAT. Question 152: Mexican food/chinese food: Chinese! Question 153: Commercials/infomercials: Commericials Question 154: Scary movies/comedies: Neither! I don't like movies! Question 155: Bikinis/one piece bathing suits: One piece.. Question 156: Sandals/tennis shoes: Tennis..? Question 157: Dogs/cats: Cats Question 158: Unicorns/fairies: Unicorns! Oh unicorns! Question 159: Water/land: Land Question 160: Sugar/spice: Sugar Question 161: Black/white: Black Question 162: Ribbons/bows: Bows Question 163: Chicken/beef: Beef Question 164: Colored christmas lights/regular white christmas lights: Coloured? Question 165: Cars/trucks: Cars Question 166: Popcorn/pretzels: Poppycorn Question 167: Hip/hop: The diff? Question 168: Passionate kiss/peck: Uh. I dunno. Question 169: WWE wrestling/real wrestling: Dunno. Question 170: Back rub/foot massage: Back rubs.. -purr- Question 171: Picture frames/photo albums: Albums Question 172: Pens/pencils: Pen Question 173: What Is Your Opinion Of The Following: Eminem: Pretty rap.. I know Averyn likes him. Weird guy. Question 174: Virgins: Keep it. I want it. Question 175: God: I have no idea. Question 176: The Osbournes: Pretty weirded up family. Funny dad, sweet mama, and really.. Really.. spoilt kid. Question 177: Reality TV: Bor-reeng. Question 178: J.Lo: Say what? I only know JJLin. Question 179: Emo music: So.. Soppy and and boring.. Question 180: Valentine's Day: Waste of time == Question 181: Abortion: A yes and a no, I've already debated on that subject and never want to touch it again! Question 182: Murder: Bad.. Bad.. Bad.. Question 183: Death: Something everyone has to go through! Question 184: Pornography: Uhm.. Pretty good at sometimes, hahaha! Question 185: Fortune tellers: Weirdos.. Question 186: Politics: Good entertainment. Question 187: Country music: Good sleeping music, zzz. Question 188: Cloning: Good way to give me the meat I want. Question 189: What You Think Of When You Hear These Common Names? Jack: A common dude. Question 190: Tiffany: Rich kid (cos there's a jewellry chain called that right?) Question 191: Ben: A common quite michievious kid. All the bens I know are pretty.. Uggh. Question 192: Maria: A maid.. YIKES. Question 193: Jennifer: A sweet girl. Question 194: Nicole: OOOH So many Nicoles! Question 195: Amy: A girl next door. Question 196: Tom: Tom and Jerry's Tom. Question 197: John: A sensible chap. Question 198: Joel: Rachel's guitar. Question 199: Natalie: A young sweet girl? Question 200: Christy: Nicola. xD Question 202: Anna: A vain girl next door (you wouldn't know ==) Question 203: Have You Ever...Mooned anyone? What is moon? Question 204: Been on a diet? No. Question 205: Been to a foreign country? Yes Question 206: Broken a bone? Dislocated was the worse Question 207: Swallowed a tooth/cap/filling? No, EW! Question 208: Swear at a teacher? Yes, a lot. Question 209: Got in a fight? Yes, a lot. Question 210: Dated a teacher? NO, AUGH! Question 211: Laughed so hard you peed your pants? Yes.. xD Question 212: Thought about killing your enemy? Yes, a lot. Question 213: Gone skinny dipping? In my bathtub. Question 214: Told a little white lie? Hah.. HAHAHaha! Waaay too many times. Question 215: Told a secret you swore not to tell? No. Question 216: Stolen anything? No. Question 217: Misused a swear word and it sounded absolutely stupid? Never.. Question 218: Been on TV? No. Question 219: Been on the radio? Yes Question 220: Been in a mosh pit? A what..?! Question 221: Been to a concert? Yes Question 222: Loved someone so much it makes you cry? Yes.. Question 223: Broken the law? Yeah Question 224: Been to a rodeo? No.. Can't have those here! Question 225: Been on a talk show? No.. Question 226: Been on a game show? NO! Question 227: Been on an airplane? Yes, or course! Question 228: Got to ride on a firetruck? No..?! I don't want that to ever happen! Question 229: Came close to dying? Yes, drowning really. Question 230: Terrorized a babysitter? Was never babysat. Question 231: Made a mud pie? No.. sand though. Question 232: Had a dream that your falling off a cliff? I had dreams of Cliff. xD Question 233: Snuck out of the house at night? ALL the time. Question 234: Been so drunk you don't remember your name? Got drunk before.. But not that bad.. Omg. Question 235: Felt like you didn't belong? So.. Many times.. Question 236: Felt like the 3rd wheel? The what..? Question 237: Smoked? No! Never! Question 238: Done drugs? Panadol, yes, a lot. Question 239: Been arrested? Nope. -whistles- Question 240: Had your tonsils removed? Augh, I don't even dare to pierce my ears. Question 241: Gone to camp? Yes Question 242: Won a bet? Yes, a lot. Question 243: Written a love letter? No. Question 244: Gone out of your way to be with the one you love? No. Question 245: Written a love poem? No.. Ew. Question 246: Asked a friend for relationship advice? No. Question 247: Gotten a speeding ticket? Can't drive. Question 248: Done jail time? No, don't think I want to. Question 249: Had to wear a uniform to work? I do at school, yes. Question 250: Won a trophy? No.. Question 251: Thrown up in public? No.. Question 252: Failed/got held back? No.. Failed yes Question 253: Got perfect attendance in grade school? Yes Question 254: Roasted pumpkin seeds? No, haha! How random! Question 255: Taken ballet lessons? Yes. (auugh!) Question 256: Attempted suicide? No.. Question 257: Cut yourself? Dont' wanna think bout that. Question 258: Randomness...Do you believe in aliens? No.. Sad right? Question 259: Name three things that are next to your computer: My tablet.. My Creative Zen.. My talcum powder box filled with dead ants. Question 260: Do you have any hidden talents? I can draw..? But that ain't hidden. xD Question 261: Do you wish MTV would play music videos? YES. Not just dumb shows. Except pimp my ride! Question 262: If you were to star in a movie, what kind of movie would it be? Rock movie! All about the music. Question 263: What would your movie star name be? Richard the walking marvel. :P Question 264: Do you play any sports? Oh.. OH! Just the word makes me faint. Question 265: What's the scariest movie you've ever seen? The Ring.. Question 266: What is the best movie you've seen in the theater or rented recently? School of Rock. Old, I know! Question 267: What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen? Tenacious D.. Question 268: Do you drive? No. Question 269: What is your dream car? Something fast! Question 270: Do you think your good looking? No.. Question 271: Would you ever sky dive? Maybe Question 272: Do you believe in Bigfoot? No, haha! Question 273: How many rooms do you have in your house? 7 or 8? Question 274: Are you afraid of roller coasters? Kinda Question 275: Do you believe in God? Dunno Question 276: Do you believe there is a heaven? Dunno. Question 277: Do you believe there is a hell? Dunno. Question 278: Do you own a pooltable? No, I want one! Question 279: Do you have a pool? Yes Question 280: Do you have a dishwasher in your kitchen? No Question 281: Do you like chocolate? YES Question 282: Who/what is on your 2008 calendar? Don't have one, use my phone. Question 283: How many U.S. states have you been to? None! Question 284: Ever wished on a shooting star? Never seen one. Question 285: Best Halloween costume you ever wore? Don't celebrate that here.. Question 286: Do you carry any weapons on you? Pencils.. And compasses.. Muahaha! Question 287: What is your weakness? Cupcakes.. And porn. (HAHAHA Jeff Dun something. :P) Question 288: Name something you can't get enough of: Sex. And art. :B Question 289: How many kids do you want to have? None.. Question 290: Future daughters/sons names: Oh.. Silver Howl and No idea. Question 291: What is your ideal way to die? Something exciting. That people will remember me by. Question 292: How do you release stress? Draw. Question 293: Are you a trendy person? No. Question 294: Are you an artisitic person? Oh very. Question 295: Are you a realistic person? No, far from it. Question 296: Do you un-tie your shoes every time you take them off? No.. Question 297: Are you a strong person? Not really. Question 298: Are you a strong willed person? Not really... Question 299: Who is the last person to e-mail you? Dunno.. Chain mail again, what's new? Question 300: Who is the last person to IM you? Desmond, a guy I just met yesterday from Kuo Chuan Question 301: Do you hate chain e-mails? Yes, very much so. Question 302: Are you a deep sleeper? No, light as whipped cream. Question 303: Are you a good story teller? Hahaha, NO! Question 304: What do you believe is your best quality? Art. Question 305: What is your greatest accomplishment? Can't remeber, don't have. I'm a loser Question 306: Do you like to burn candles or incense For fun.. For anything.. No. Question 307: Do you do yoga? Ow, no. Question 308: Do you have your own credit card? I wish! Question 309: Let's say you win the lotto... Art stuff, car, and of course I will donate my money. Question 310: Do you have a check book? Yes, can't use it! Question 311: Do you tan easily? No, I go in the sun for 5 minutes, become a lobster, and peel. Ta da! White again, all in less thn 25 hours. Question 312: What color is your hair naturally? Hazel. I'm chinese and weird. Question 313: How many fillings do you have? None, I'm very teeth conscious. xD Question 314: How many cavities did you have at your last dentist visit? None. Question 315: Worst feeling in the world? Frustration Question 316: Best feeling in the world? Sub conscious Question 317: Is the glass half empty or half full? Just halfed. Question 318: Last thing you downloaded? I got a file form Averyn with Disturbia by Rihnna inside! Question 319: Do you catch yourself using online terms in your real life? Yes, haha! Question 320: What do you think people think of you? I don't know, not for me to say! Question 321: Are you a likeable person? Not really.. Question 322: Do you need therapy? Had it for anger in primary school.. Never want to go back to that rathole.. Question 323: Do you take medication for a chemical imbalance? Uh, just for gastric? And migranes I guess. Question 324: What the best way to be proposed to? Somewhere with no one. Question 325: When are you moving? Whenever. Question 326: Are you happy this is over? Yeah, very. |